We tried to make Iced Coffee at home time and time again but it never comes out as rich and flavorful as the coffee shop. But after much research (we are coffee addicts lol) we finally perfected the recipe!
- French Press
- Expresso Whole Beans
- Coffee Bean Grinder
- 1/2 Gallon Jug
- Tea Kettle
- Put water on to boil in the tea kettle.
- Grind 3, 1/8 cup scoops of coffee beans.
- Add the ground coffee beans to the french press
- Add the boiling water to the french press
- Let it sit for a minute or two, then stir!
- Finally press the coffee to the bottom.
- In the Jug add about 12 tbs of sugar (to taste) but do it while hot because once cold the sugar won’t blend that same.
- Pour the freshly pressed coffee into the jug
- Repeat steps 1 – 6.